Hello! I’m so flattered that you’re here, and grateful for any interest you might have. Furniture painting is my passion, and happy customers are most important to me! To ensure you’ll be truly pleased with your furniture piece, I thank you for taking time to review and understand my terms and policies.
— Ready-for-Purchase Furniture
- Pickup, Meetup, Delivery, Shipping: My Ready-for-Purchase pieces are available for local pickup/meetup/delivery, and shipping within Canada. Shipping is NOT free. Additional cost to ship is dependent on your location in Canada. Prior to purchasing, please contact me with your POSTAL CODE, and I will be glad to share a shipping cost and timeline for your consideration. Please review and understand my Shipping Policy.
- FREE Local Pickup (Woodlands, MB— just outside of town)
- FREE Delivery (to certain areas within Winnipeg, MB)
- Local Delivery (to certain areas within MB— reasonable cost applies)
- Shipping (within Canada— cost is dependent on your location)
- Hand-Painted: All of my pieces are hand-painted and hold visible yet subtle brush strokes. Hand painting with a brush is my preferred and therapeutic technique, which I feel offers a lovingly personal and distinguished touch.
- Quality: All of my furniture transformations are preloved pieces, with expected signs of age and use — sweet imperfections which I believe adds to their unique character and charm. Know and trust that I do my very best to repair any unnecessary imperfections, and/or functional defects.
- Colour: On-screen colours are merely a digital representation, and will vary from screen to screen (device to device). Depending on your screen/device, the colour(s) seen here on my website, on my social profiles, and that are shared via email may seem slightly different in person.
— Custom Furniture Painting
In addition to the above, the following terms also apply to my Custom Furniture Painting service:
- Form Submission: Customer completes and submits this form to start an exchange.
- Consideration: Upon receipt of form submission, I will review; and if project is deemed to be one that falls within my personal style, capability, and brand— I will then provide customer with a list of questions; followed by an estimate and timeframe.
- Payment: Customer provides 50% deposit upon agreement, and final payment at completion. eTransfer and cash accepted.
- Outcome: Customer understands and acknowledges that final outcome is completely dependent on the piece itself (manufactured quality and any damage), chosen colour(s), and desired technique(s) / finish. Each and every piece I transform holds uncertainties, sweet imperfections, and unique outcome. No re-dos or refunds are offered.
- Glass / Mirror: For pieces that contain any glass doors or mirrors, they will (in most cases) be removed for ease of paint application; and will be re-installed with a clear caulk/sealant.
- Pricing: Customer understands that custom work comes at somewhat of a higher price than Ready-for-Purchase, given there is understandably more time involved (consultation, estimate, exchanges).
— Return & Refund Policy
Returns: A lot of love and time goes into all of my furniture pieces and for this reason, please understand that returns are not offered. I want you to love your piece, so if you are not completely satisfied, I will do my best to resolve/change (some of these things may incur a cost). Although my pieces can be purchased online/unseen, to ensure you’ll love it; when possible I encourage in-person viewing prior to purchase. To aid with unseen purchasing, you will find “take a closer look” videos of my pieces— I encourage you to give those a view. Should you have ANY questions before or after making a piece purchase, please contact me directly.
Refunds: Refunds are only considered for furniture pieces that are lost or damaged during shipping. If the shipping delivery is refused, and photo(s) of the damage are submitted for review, Farm Life Best Life will file a claim and work with the customer to provide a full refund.
— Shipping Policy
The following terms apply for furniture shipping services provided by Farm Life Best Life to you (the Customer).
Shipping is NOT free. Prior to purchasing, please contact me (owner Faye Fossay) with your piece of interest and POSTAL CODE, and I will be glad to share a shipping cost and timeline for your consideration.
Farm Life Best Life offers domestic ground shipping of furniture pieces through private carriers. This offer currently only applies to Canadian residents. Farm Life Best Life’s private carriers of choice:
- Are carefully selected through a transport marketplace
- Offer competitive rates when comparing to public carriers
- Don’t require pallet, crate or box wrapping— blanket wrap is very suffice; resulting in a lower shipping rate
- Includes threshold delivery for home deliveries
Customer’s shipped piece will be:
- Lovingly and carefully blanket wrapped for protection.
- Curbside delivered— For apartment/condo dwellings, your piece will be delivered to your driveway or parking lot. Customer will be responsible for moving/lifting the piece from curbside into their dwelling.
- Threshold delivered— For home dwellings, your piece will be delivered to your front door or garage. Customer will be responsible for moving/lifting the piece to their room/location of choice within their dwelling.
Loss or damage:
Farm Life Best Life does their very best to ensure your furniture piece arrives safe and undamaged (blanket wrapped). It is however possible that your furniture piece can become lost or damaged in transit. It is the customers responsibility to inspect their furniture piece prior to accepting the delivery. If damage is noted, the delivery should be refused and photo(s) of the damage must be sent to Farm Life Best Life for review. Upon confirmation of delivery refusal/damage, Farm Life Best Life will file a claim and work with you to provide a full refund.
- The delivery timeframe of your furniture piece will be estimated at time of inquiry/purchase.
- Farm Life Best Life will communicate with you immediately after your piece has been picked-up for delivery; at which time will also provide you with an estimated timeframe of delivery.
- Farm Life Best Life will make best effort to track your shipment and provide 24 hours notice prior to delivery.
- Customer is required to be present at time of delivery to inspect and accept the shipment.
- Estimated delivery timeframes can change due to unforeseen happenings and/or road/weather conditions.
Terms of shipping service— the customer understands and acknowledges:
- They must be present at delivery to inspect and accept the shipment.
- Their furniture piece will be confirmed as delivered/accepted when the private carrier sends communication to Farm Life Best Life.
- Refunds are only considered for loss/damage.
- Loss/damage refund will only be considered if the delivery is refused, and photo(s) of the damage are sent to Farm Life Best Life for review.
- If physically able, assistance with moving/lifting piece from carrier vehicle to curbside/threshold is graciously appreciated.