Although a HALF moon, this charming vintage accent table stole my WHOLE heart when I came across her! Just look at her legs! AND she has a drawer?! Yes, a half moon with a drawer! Be still my beating heart!
There might be a little dust on this table,
But don’t let that fool ya,
It’s one of those things that gets sweeter with love! <3
Dust, dings, scratches! Pffft! That’s nothing to worry about my friends! Rather that’s something I tackle with enthusiastic delight:
- Gave entire piece a good ol’ cleaning, and removed hardware ~ water and vinegar does the trick
- Applied 3 coats of Country Chic Paint’s ‘All-In-One Decor Paint’ in the colour ‘Driftwood’ ~ my first time (most definitely not the last) working with this lovely and warm shade of beige <3
- Gave entire piece a light sand, and distressed in desired areas ~ for a sweet, soft and timeworn look
- Applied 1 coat of Country Chic Paint’s ‘Natural Wax‘ to the entire piece ~ for a delightful buttery finish
- Reinstalled hardware and ta da ~ no longer sad and bleak, she’s now charmingly shabby and chic
Featuring a half-round design, tidy drawer and open bottom shelf, this half moon table oozes practicality and charm. Finished in a slight distressing and natural wax to embellish her details, that will warm both your heart and home. An elegantly perfect piece that will tuck up so sweetly against a wall in your house or country cottage! Whether you place her in your living room, bedroom, hallway, or entryway; she’s sure to add a tender touch of warmth to your abode! <3
❤ This Sweet and Tender Half Moon Table SOLD to Kim ❤
I hope you visit again! My #farmlifebestlife awaits more simple living, generous loving and constant learning — graced with an abundance of country chic character and sweet imperfections, both for me and for YOU! ❤
This post contains non-affiliate links to products I personally use, trust, and highly recommend, for which some I receive limited free use of.
I invite you to learn more about the exquisitely charming Country Chic Paint products that I am over the moon in LOVE with, and use in ALL of my transformations. Find them on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
Thank you so much for stopping by Jessica! I had so much fun transforming this lil’ half moon! I’ll most certainly be using ‘Driftwood’ on many future projects! <3
You’re welcome! You are beyond talented 🦋💗❤️😇