🎶 I know that you’ve been feeling down and blue,
But there ain’t nothing really wrong with you
You just need a little tendin’ to
Let me show you what a lil’ bit of love can do! 🎶
Yes, this matching set of ornate side/end tables…
Was feeling a lil’ down and blue,
But there wasn’t really anything wrong with them
They just needed a little tendin’ to
So I showed them what a lil’ bit of love can do! <3
My lil’ bit of love:
- Gave them both a good cleaning ~ water and vinegar is my tried and true
- Applied 2 coats of Country Chic Paint’s ‘All-In-One Decor Paint’ in the colour ‘Sage Advice’ to their bodies and tops ~ a harmonious and delightful sage green
- Applied 2 coats of Country Chic Paint’s ‘All-In-One Decor Paint’ in the colour ‘Vanilla Frosting’ to their tops ~ the most charming farmhouse white
- Sanded their tops (firmly in areas where I wanted the ‘Sage Advice’ to come through) ~ to achieve the sweetly imperfected and distressed look I was after
- Applied 1 coat of Country Chic Paint’s ‘Natural Wax‘ to their bodies and tops ~ for a buttery smooth and light protective finish
- Applied 1 coat of Country Chic Paint’s ‘Antiquing Wax‘ to their bodies and tops ~ for an old-fashioned vintage look, offering accentuation to the details
- Applied 1 more coat of Country Chic Paint’s ‘Natural Wax‘ to their bodies and tops ~ to soften the ‘Antiquing Wax’, and for added protection
In aching need of a lil’ love, I tended to this solid set by brightening overall and accentuating the details. Once sad n’ blue, now chicly anew! Isn’t it amazing what a lil’ bit of love can do?! Will be a lovely addition to a room that has spacious appetite for added charm and functionality.
❤ This Charming Set of Side/End Tables ~ SOLD to Dan & Katherine ❤
DIMENSIONS: 22” H x 26.5” W x 31.5” D
I hope you visit again! My #farmlifebestlife awaits more simple living, generous loving and constant learning — graced with an abundance of country chic character and sweet imperfections, both for me and for YOU! ❤
This post contains non-affiliate links to products I personally use, trust, and highly recommend, for which some I receive limited free use of.
I invite you to learn more about the exquisitely charming Country Chic Paint products that I am over the moon in LOVE with, and use in ALL of my transformations. Find them on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.