I couldn’t be more thrilled today! I received word this afternoon, that I’ve been selected as a 2017 guest blogger for Country Chic Paint! I am over the moon in LOVE with their exquisite products, and am thrilled to help spread the word and share in the immense goodness!
So what does being a Country Chic Paint ‘Guest Blogger’ mean exactly?! … one sec (taking sip of wine first)! First and foremost, it means I’m celebrating with a glass of wine this evening… because I couldn’t be more excited! OK… setting wine down so that I can better explain. Essentially, for me this means …
- … that I am now part of a small team of new and experienced furniture painters that want to work with the wonderful Country Chic Paint product line on an ongoing basis;
- … that as I transform old furniture into renewed pieces, I will write blog posts about each project — which Country Chic Paint will share on their blog, and I will also share here on my own blog;
- … that I can paint my <3 out like I never imagined I would/could;
- … that I will have more opportunity to do what heightens my creativity, and relaxes and unwinds me in the finest and most delightful form; and,
- … that I will have so many renewed pieces, that I simply won’t be able to keep them all in our own home, therefore they will be FOR YOU!
To celebrate, I thought I’d share one of my latest pieces with you… while celebrating with a fine glass of wine! <3
This adorable lil’ table spent the past several years forgotten in my folks basement… and it was quickly scooped up when I discovered my new crafting passion! After a lil’ bit of mending, I brought this piece back to life with the following Country Chic Paint products:
- 2 coats of “All-In-One Decor Paint” in the colour “Vanilla Frosting”
- Distressed with sanding block
- 1 coat of “Furniture Glaze” in the colour “Smoky Quartz”
This table now sits at our front entrance, and adds much warm welcome when friends, family, bull buyers, sales and delivery folks stop by our farm!
OH… and that outrageously beautiful door you see sitting behind it… well that farm piece beauty came from our old red barn… as you can see in the pic, I haven’t even wiped it down yet (window panes are a little grimy)! I think I might leave it JUST the way it is! <3
My #farmlifebestlife awaits more simple living, generous loving and constant learning… and I can’t wait to share MUCH more, and offer some of it FOR YOU! ❤